Been a while

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SolidÅrmor

SolidÅrmor

Heckle

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, music, girls, hockey, driving around with friends, family, writing, girls, making new friends, girls, anime, video games, girls, computers, movies....and girls. :)

Posted 13 November 2005 - 06:39 PM

Haven't posted in a long while...well since I'm between jobs mite as well post something. Worked on this last week, I'm sad to hear that Monolith has stated that Episode 3 will be the last and final installment in the Xenosaga series. So I thought I'd doodle Kos-Mos...I really liked the inking job.
user posted image
The Greatness that IS....Jules Winnfield

Ingelwood-JACK Mutha F**KA!!

#2 Jason Knight

Jason Knight

Jiggle Counter

• Super Administrators
  • 505 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:11 AM

Pretty good job on her. I've seen the screenshots for Xenosaga III and it looks really good. I am liking the evolution of the characters and how they are changing both with attitude as well as dress/style. Can't wait to see this one colored.

Bah an Artist is never between jobs tongue.gif We just need to promote you and get you some commissions doing character sketches. Have to support those gaming addictions... happy.gif

#3 SolidÅrmor

SolidÅrmor

Heckle

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, music, girls, hockey, driving around with friends, family, writing, girls, making new friends, girls, anime, video games, girls, computers, movies....and girls. :)

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:21 AM

Thanks a lot for the kind word Jason, means a lot. And you're right about the characters...from part one to the end of part 2 their attitudes got stronger. Even though most of them still have no clue what their role is in the scheme of events that are unfolding they all seem to be taking it pretty well. But alas poor Alan is left out of the mix yet again. sad.gif I want to try to add Shion and possibly Elly from Xenogears as well, not to mention maybe the Eldrige and the ginormous Gnosis from the end of part 2. But of course like loosing my job, I lost the memory card with ALL my XS2 saves on it. *sniff-sniff* sad.gif
The Greatness that IS....Jules Winnfield

Ingelwood-JACK Mutha F**KA!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users