• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shadeaux

Shadeaux
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Webhosting, Photography

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:59 AM

I hope it is ok to put this in this forum, if not. please feel free to move to the appropriate place.

I am creating a website for my daughter called Animecrazy.us and would like to use in the title of the site 2 graphic elements:

The Kanji Charectors (if available) for the words "Anime" and the word "Crazy"
If Kanji is not the appropriate style for this, then Hiragana or Katakana would be sufficient.

I have seen the one for Crazy on Tattoo sites, but obviously, they are not good for site graphics, I have not, however, been able to find one for the word Anime. If i could get these images in PSD format simply in Black with Transparent backgrounds, at say 2" High @ 200 DPI, I could then minipulate them into the graphcs that I will use.

i would be happy to give credit to the artist and even a link back to a site of their choosing.

Thank you in advance.

You can contact me at the below contact points on my Profile.
:: craig (at) shadeaux (dot) net ::
Regards,
Craig

#2 Jason Knight

Jason Knight

Jiggle Counter

• Super Administrators
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:08 AM

I am still looking for something that makes sense. When used in Japanese the meanings change slightly than just a straight translation. From what I know and understand there isn't a Kanji for Anime, it is actually a shortened version of the animation which is the romaji for cartoons since there is no word for cartoon in Japan. There are some katakana versions of Anime, I just want to make sure that the katana combined with crazy doesnt' mean something else.
user posted image
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know
where you're going, and the insight to know when you're going too far.
- Irish Toast

#3 Shadeaux

Shadeaux
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Webhosting, Photography

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:54 AM

Thanks Jason, I appreciate your time on this!!
Regards,
Craig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users