2 replies to this topic

#1 Arcane13

Arcane13
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:music, art, anime, writing

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:38 AM

Ok, so I lied, that was evil. tongue.gif

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I posted a little on this site about a year ago. I lurk here a lot though, enjoy your art galleries and I see you are a really fun, as well as, intelligent bunch. I also admire many of the artists here, not only for their skill level and talent, but for the fact that you guys share what you know and rather than look down on beginners, always try to help them improve at whatever skill level they are on, this is admirable. As admin of my site, I have found myself looking up to this site, it sets a high standard in quality and I know all the hard work it must have taken Jason, Sinaj and anyone else helping.

I don't know if our site would be worthy to be affiliated with you guys, but it never hurts to ask. We are all anime lovers, much like you guys, we have many serious writers and artists, but maybe only two artists on the level as some of you, we are mainly a role-play site. I know my members would love this site, we do have almost 400 members and around 30 truly active ones, plus many more regulars who mostly lurk. It would be an honor if you would affiliate with us and I would place your affiliate link first in our list if you would agree.

Just so you know, I don't kiss ass unless I mean it, not simply because I know Swisslad would enjoy it wink.gif , you guys really have a wonderful site here and either way, I wish you continued success.

site link: http://neilacity3.forumhoster.com

user posted image
user posted image

#2 swisslad

swisslad

Resident Drooler

• Moderators
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:hhmmm...

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:44 AM

Ah man! I totally thought there would be pure boobie hawtness in here somewhere..

(- . -)7

Makes me think how easy it would be for me to fall into a nekkid trap. I'm so weak..

I think Jason would love to create a "coalition" or affiliation.. but again, that's up to him.

Ps: Arcane, now you're gonna have to make it up to me and send me boobie pics, k? k.

LunnaShade
user posted image
FWAP* Member - Sinaj's panties supreme fanboy/sniffer..

#3 Arcane13

Arcane13
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:music, art, anime, writing

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:29 AM

(Here ya go Swiss, something every man should have and so now I can expect something in my pm box in return, yes? tongue.gif *snickers* ) NSFW

Thanks, I hope you are right and he will want to affiliate, would be great and, I think, will benefit us both.
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users